Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Build your edge. Build what’s next.
- Extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the frontline.
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.