• Working of corrections or setting up customer accounts, process bills for residential or business customers, contact interanl stakeholders of at times customer for missing information / to reschedule orders, process service turn on, service turn offs, transfer of service, meter relocation, credit handling, general query.
• Access Customer’s support needs and handle/route accordingly.
• Use knowledge acquired during training and prior experience to resolve issues.
• Ensure adherence to rules to resolve query.
• Correcting and setting up new customers & processing Billing queries for residential or business customers / Scheduling service requests for meter reads / Credit Handling / property inspections etc.
• Ensuring standard operating procedure is followed.
• Deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction in transactions
• Handle non-voice transactions according to defined quality, standards, policies and procedures & Ensure accurate documentation of each transaction
6 to 12 months experience preferably Exposure to Water and Utilities Domain, else Telecom Domain, Experience in Customer Services is vital with exposure to CSAT driven performance is a must for experienced candidates.
Communication Skill required- Good verbal and written communication skills with Decent Analytical & Judgmental Skills.
Ability Skill Required (Tech test, Keyboard navigation, Aptitude test, Other domain specific tests) –
• Customer service orientation
• Working knowledge of PCs e.g. MS Office with good keyboard skills
• Correct construction of sentences and Grammatically correct English
• Ability to work in a team aiming to achieve daily set targets.
• Ability to interact with internal & external customer while seeking information if required.
• Candidate should possess fair written skills for business to business interactions & good secondary research skills.
• Good English communication skills (verbal and written) with neutral accent
• Reasonable analytical skills
• Good motivational fit (job, organization, location)
• Willing to work on shifting schedules, overtime(paid) as may be required by business exigencies