Wipro Hiring for Freshers || Any Graduate || Apply Now
Trade Operations Analyst – Atlanta, Georgia
· Ensure that SOP’s are adhered to.
· Ensure that Service Levels are met as per defined standards.
· Multi-skilled to handle all aspects of business.
· Ensure timely completion of compliance on-line trainings and implement the same in daily work culture.
· Ensure that the accuracy levels are maintained.
· Responsible for self time management and self schedule adherence.
· Good communication skills in order to provide client service.
· Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
· Fine team-player skills with capabilities to work independently as necessary.
· Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
– Identify process improvement opportunities within process
– Ability to identify potential risks in the process and follow proactive escalation framework
a) Follow processes as per SOP for trade life cycle – e.g. Confirmation, matching / Pre-matching, Settlements, Reconciliations, Stock Lending, Asset servicing etc.
b) Responsible for meeting daily SLAs / KPIs assigned to him
c) Individual performer
Fresher or experience in Financial industry
Qualification : Graduate
Yes i need to job and am fresher i am completed my graduation and passed out 2020
I’m pursued BSc (Industrial chemistry and General chemistry) and my main desire is to build my career in Production section, manufacturing section OR QA/QC section in fmcg companies so I’m completed my graduation in BSc(Industrial chemistry and with General chemistry) so please can u give me opportunity to build my career in WIPRO COSMETICS and other fmcg companies,pharmaceutical industries & paint,steel,cement industries in production section, manufacturing section OR QA/QC section on basis of my qualification.