About TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021
Your career deserves limitless growth and extraordinary possibilities. That is what we’re offering you through TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring, an opportunity for engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2019, 2020, and 2021 with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience.
Join us to strengthen the foundation of your career. Register now.
Streams we’re hiring for: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
Digital Salary Package: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on “Register Now“, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. Candidates to apply only once on the above link.
To get test ready with TCS Resonance, click here. Know more in the section titled “Digital test preparation with Resonance”.
- You must have all your original academic and employment documents readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of selection process
- You must mandatorily have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to be eligible for the TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring drive
- Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON
- Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory to apply for the TCS Off Campus Digital Drive. The same has to be mandatorily provided in the TCS Careers portal.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
REGISTRATION END DATE : 25th February, 2022