- The candidate must have a full-time degree – BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, or MSc from any recognized institute or university within stipulated course duration.
- The candidates should mandatorily declare the gaps (if any) in education. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification.
- Students with pending backlogs will not be eligible for the test.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible for the TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022.
Related Jobs : Hetero – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers on 03rd March 2022
The hiring test of TCS Off-Campus Hiring Drive 2022 will consist of 4 sections –
- numerical ability,
- verbal ability,
- reasoning ability,
- programming logic and coding
Candidate interviews will be scheduled based on their performance in the test. The shortlisted candidates will be invited via emails sent to their respective registered e-mail IDs.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive by following this process:
- Log into the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring
- Click on Track Your Application link to confirm the status of the application
- You can go through the official website for further information