Tata Consultancy Services Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc,BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates At India . Tata Consultancy Services Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Arts, Commerce & Science graduates
- Qualification: B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc,BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
- Experienced: Freshers- 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP)
Job Description: Tata Consultancy Services Limited Hiring For Arts, Commerce & Science graduates !
Important Details :
- Location: India
- Post of date:27/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Kindly go through the below eligibility criteria and proceed with your application.
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Work Location & Shifts: Candidates should be comfortable working in any of our development centers and in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.