Project Controller/Commercial Project Manager Trainee – Portugal
We are recruiting a Trainee for the role of Project Controller/Commercial Project Manager to join our project control team.
• Registration in SAP and implementation of the business model defined for each project;
• Regular analysis and review of planned costs and incurred costs;
• Analysis and compliance with commercial and contractual conditions;
• Identification, mitigation and monitoring of project risks;
• Close monitoring of all aspects with fiscal impact, particularly in international projects;
• Issuing invoices to clients;
• Follow-up of customers’ overdue balances;
• Checking and validating supplier orders and subsequent confirmation of invoices if applicable;
• Preparation of monthly forecasts, ensuring the reliability of information, in a timely and reasoned manner for projects and business unit;
• Monthly financial closing activities and results analysis;
• Ensure compliance with accounting requirements from a project perspective;
• Interface and coordination with the various operational areas of the company and other external stakeholders;
• Analysis and reporting of financial indicators;
• Export control;
• Other activities transversal to the financial area.
• A degree in business management, economics, accounting or similar;
• Good level of English, spoken and written;
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI and SAP will be a plus (not mandatory).