Siemens Jobs Opportunities for Entry Level || Graduate Document Controller @ Australia
Graduate Document Controller
Reporting to the Project Management Manager for Digital Grid, the key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team.
• Maintain and Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper form (transmit to / receive from Client and Suppliers/3rd parties).
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
• General activities such as photocopying, scanning, filing etc.
• Expedite the suppliers to issue the documents as per schedule.
• Checking of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Prepare document control report for the use of Project Manager (to monitor the document submission progress and the outstanding documents).
• Support the project team in preparation of weekly / monthly progress reports for projects.
The successful candidate will have studied an Electrical, Control and Automation Engineering Discipline, and have a strong customer service focus. Strong communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will be an important part of success in this role. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for a Graduate looking to work towards a career in Project Management.