Siemens India Off Campus for Fresher || Apply Now
Job Position: Software Developer– Test automation
Qualification: BE / B Tech / M Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: Freshers or 1 or less than one years of experience
Industry Type: IT Software- Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software -Research & Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- You must have a qualification – B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/control Systems ONLY
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts. Ability to develop high quality software as per the design
- Good Knowledge in C#, C++ or similar Object Oriented languages
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
As automation software developer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.