Pwc Internship 2023 Hiring freshers for Intern\Trainee for students who completed graduation in Bacholer’s or Any UG/ PG Graduate – Any batch at Gurugram . Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Pwc Internship 2023:
- Company Website: www.pwc.com
- Job Role: Intern\Trainee
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience: Fresher
- Batch: Any Batch
- Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Expected)
- Job Location: Gurugram
- Last Date: ASAP
Job Description & Summary:
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team helps bridge the relationship between leadership and employees at PwC through Human Resources solutions. You’ll handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How To Apply PwC Internship Program?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PwC Internship Program before the following link is expired.
Apply Link: Click here