Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring freshers for Intern\Trainee for students who completed graduation in B.tech – Any batch at Mumbai. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
- Job Role: Intern\Trainee
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Experience: Fresher
- Batch: Any Batch
- Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Expected)
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Last Date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities for Pwc Careers:
- Driving and leading proof of concept solutions to build BI repositories.
- End to end expertise, from solution designing to project delivery.
- Keeping up to date on latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent client management skills and cross team communication.
- Has a value driven perspective about understanding of work context and impact.
- Ability to give effective presentations and trainings.
- Interest in emerging BI trends and technologies and ability to guide team to come up with industry leading and insightful stories from data.
- Take ownership of BI project management activities and leading team to deliver end to end solution to business.
- Partner with business teams and external stakeholders to gather requirements and relevant data and interpret the business needs.
- Provide technical guidance to deliver customer centric solutions.
Technical Skills for Pwc Careers:
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience in SAP BW/ BWonHANA/ BW4HANA/ SAP HANA
- SAP Native HANA Modelling and BW ABAP Knowledge is a must.
- Must have experience of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architecture: Virtual Data Model Based on CDS Views (Private Views, Interface Views, Composite Views, Consumption Views, Extension Views), SAP HANA Database Structure, OData Services, Analytics Engine, Reporting and Visualization
- Knowledge on ETL and transforming data from one system to another.
- Worked with different SAP data sources.
- Solution Architect experience.
- Good balance of experience in SAP BW Modeling, Data extraction and reporting areas.
- Proficient in Testing of CDS Views/HANA Data Models (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing)
- Proficient in SAP HANA performance tuning concepts and data modelling best practices.
- Functional knowledge of other SAP modules (SD, MM, FICO, HR, PS, PM etc).
- Very good communication skills with strong industry domain experience with ability to independently handle end to end development Excellent management and problem-solving skills. User interactions and requirement gathering experience is required
How to Apply Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply link : Click here