Oracle India is Looking for Freshers | apply before 30th Nov 22
Young Grads_System Support IC-1 – India
As a member of the team, you are required to follow standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and deliver functional and technical solutions on applications, databases, and cloud technologies.
Work involves problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
Implement Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
• Strong desire to provide high-quality customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, self-directed and take initiative to collaborate and synthesize with members locally or globally across different geographical time zone
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks Strong organizational skills
• Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive interpersonal skills
• Willing to work with a wide variety of cultures
• Willing to be contactable on an on-call basis after-hours by mobile phone
• Adhere to company standards, policies and procedures
• Ability and credibility to work effectively with both our internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
• Creative thinking abilities, uses experiences and knowledge to create new ideas and think ‘outside the square’
• A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed
BE Computer Science/Electronics or MCA graduates with minimum score of 70% or 7+ CGPA will be considered.