Mahindra & Mahindra is a renowned automobile manufacturing company based out of India and since its inception in 1945
Job Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee – SCM
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics and related fied/ Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical;
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set :
- Knowledge of Analytical QC Tools, ISO,Kaizens,VSM,QC Story,MFMEA,CBM ,TBM and Root Cause Analysis
- .Knowledge and Skill to repair Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems on Presses
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good at trouble shooting
- Should be a team player
Job Description :
- .Troubleshooting of Mechanical power Presses,EOT cranes.
- .Checking and Correcting Parallelism and Perpendicularity of Presses
- .Monitoring Statutory,Regulatory and Legal Requirements
- .P.M.Uptime,MTTR and MTBF of Tryout and Spotting Presses
- .P.M.Uptime,MTTR and MTBF of CNC Machines
- .P.M.and Uptime of Utilities like Overhead Cranes,DG Sets, Compressors,Forklifts.
- Planning,Controlling and Monitoring spares.
- Implementation of TPM PM Pillar Activities
LOCATION : PUNE, MAHARASHTRA