INTEL Recruitment for Freshers – IT Software Development Engineer @ BENGALURU
Job Position:IT Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
The candidate should have Good hands on knowledge in
- C/C++ or Java or Python.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of operating system concepts and exposure to working on Linux.
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL database would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and self-learner.
- Ability to work within a team structure and build collaborative working relationships.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components.
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Be open to work as part of cross Geo team and provide support for customer issues and escalations.
Interested candidates apply below