IBM Hiring for Freshers || ANALYST – RISK AND COMPLIANCE || Apply Now
ANALYST – RISK AND COMPLIANCE
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: As a Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be part of a global team of financial specialists working on a KYC or AML process providing services to global banks.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/ CDD/ EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.