• Single point of contact for all sales-related aspects in connection with digital transformation (M2M) and digital systems and the associated structural and process organization
• Acquisition and structuring of customer and sales requirements using Rolling Action Items Lists (RAIL) as well as monitoring of the requirements and creation of evaluations.
• Internal process clarifications for sales in cooperation with other company interfaces
• Creation and development of training material, as well as implementation of internal and external training courses on systems and processes
• Identification of digital solutions and independent implementation within the authorization framework (e.g. creation of mass updates)
• Cooperation and implementation of project work for the Neuss location in cooperation with internal and external interfaces
• Completed bachelor’s degree with a focus on business informatics, sales and/or marketing or comparable.
• Very good knowledge of digital transformation, including in the area of sales
• E-commerce skills
• Very good IT and PC skills
• Knowledge of sales tools (CRM), desirable Salesforce.com
• Experience with statistics and analysis
• Fluent in written and spoken German
• Good English knowledge
• Communication and presentation skills
The position is currently limited to 1 year. We look forward to receiving your application with a CV and relevant certificates