HCL First Careers Program :HCL Recruitment of Fresher Engineers || Apply Now
The advantage of HCL First Careers program lies in its ability to identify your first job at HCL, train you to be successful in it within 6 months and place you in it at the end of training.
Candidates who join HCL First Careers program have the following advantages:
- NOW + NEXT TRAINING : Learn cutting-edge technologies with practical on-demand skills alongside access to best-in-class training infrastructure & subject matter expertise.
- GLOBAL EXPOSURE: Work on real-world problems of global customers.
- COMMUNICATION & LEADERSHIP SKILLS: Gain contemporary communication and presentation skills.
- ACCELERATED PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: Benefit from diverse learning and development opportunities via certifications that accelerate professional growth.
- JOB ASSURANCE: Start your global career with one of India’s largest IT companies with a starting salary of INR 2.75 Lakhs per annum.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: Avail of comprehensive employee benefits including medical coverage and access to holistic learning and development programs.
Program Duration : 6 months
- 3 months Professional Practice Term at HCL Technologies.
- Fees for the Program: INR 1,50,000 + applicable taxes.
- The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services, a subsidiary division of HCL. Deployment will be at HCL post the successful completion of the training program across all criteria.
- Bank Loan Assistance available.
Recruitment Drive Process
Counselling Session (In Person/ Virtual)
Offer Letter Release
- BE /B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders with 0 to 2 years of professional experience from all regions of India can apply.
- B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science), B.Voc (CS/IT/Software Development) and BCA graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only.
- 65% & above Marks in Class XII and Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Year of Graduation should be 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- All selected candidates will be trained for IT Engineer roles.
HCL follows a stringent selection process. Each application received is evaluated for multiple parameters like: academic track record, year of passing, affinity to HCL location, performance in online test and interviews. Our eligibility & selection criteria is defined by the needs of our business verticals and is therefore dynamic. Candidates who meet our eligibility criteria will be contacted for next steps of the application process.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.