HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2022: It is great opportunity for applicants, who are looking for Retail Agri-Rural Portfolio Officer in Tarn Taran location.
- Post Name: Retail Agri-Rural Portfolio Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0- 3 years
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Position description: Ensuring timely portfolio Rotation, deposition of instalment, meeting defaulting customers, collecting PDD, submission of Call Memo, etc.
Important Details :
- Location: Tarn Taran
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
9th November , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
HDFC BANK LTD-2/433 NEAR CANERA BANK JANDIALA ROAD TARN TARAN
Contact – Dinesh Mehmi
- Relationship Building and Maintenance
- To liaise with existing customers for building relationships.
- Rotation & Recovery
- Follow-up for rotations and deposition of installment
- Working towards benchmark on rotation & recovery
- Submission of Post Disbursement Documents (PDD)
- Call Memo submission.
- Collection & Submission of LAD
- Sourcing and Business Generation
- Ensuring focus on KGC Business generation and achieving Productivity benchmarks/targets
- Increase penetration of KGC Business in existing and new villages.
- Cross sell
- Opening of Liability accounts as per the benchmark.
- Cross selling asset as guided by Relationship Manager from time to time
- Promotion of digital platforms like NetBanking, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, etc.
- Any other task assigned by seniors from time to time.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Required work experience
- Industry: BFSI/Agri input/FPO
- Role: Sales Executive
- Years of experience: 1 to 2
- Basic understanding of Banking Products & Processes
- Good Team spirit
- Time / Team Management
- Proficient in local language
- Proactive & focused approach
1-2 years experience in Financial Services/ agri input companies/ FPO is preferable. Should have basic knowledge of agriculture/ crops.
Persuasion & Selling Skills
- Reporting Designation: RM- Retail Agri
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: KGC
- Travel: Customer Visits
- Vehicle: 2 wheeler preferred
- Contract Types: PERMANENT