Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Recruitment 2021.Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full detailes below.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project
- Education: BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
- Contact:Mr Mahesh Vandal (Mobile No: 7795361553),
- Mr Ganga Sankar (Mobile No: 9010782481),9742155222
Job Description: Hiring For non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd!
We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
Currently we have 15 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend the interview between 06-Sep-21 to 09-Sep-21.
Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.
This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Kannada
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
Walk-in Schedule: 06-Sep-21 to 09-Sep-21 (Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)We have requirements in both the given locations hence candidates may walk-in to any of the location whichever is nearer to them
Passport Seva Kendra, Lalbagh
#45 Prestige Libra
Diagonally opposite to Urvasi theatre
Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Contact Person: Mr Ganga Sankar (Mobile No: 9010782481)
Passport Seva Kendra, Saiarcade,
Survey No: 56/P, Opp to Intel Office,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli
Marathahalli, Bangalore 560037
Contact Person: Mr Mahesh Vandal (Mobile No: 7795361553)
Note: It is mandatory to wear a face mask.
HR Team – TCS
Mobile No: 9742155222
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.