Quantitative Services Staff – EY Global Delivery Services 1
Engineering Specialist – R&D Business Tax Incentives
You will be working with a variety of clients at the forefront of technology, including some of the largest global corporations, to evaluate and prepare their R&D business tax incentive claims. You will work closely with senior and lead engineers of our clients across the relevant engineering sectors and will be responsible for analyzing technological aspects of their R&D projects. You will play an active role in developing technical reports of clients’ projects and taking part in extensive client communication. This role will require you to work in close collaboration within a team-based and consultancy environment. It will also require you to have technical knowledge, technical report writing skills, interpersonal and communication skills, and project management skills.
Related Jobs: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring for Freshers | Any Graduate | Apply Now
• Acquire a broad knowledge of current technologies to identify opportunities for claiming R&D business tax
incentives for client projects in fields such as software development, cyber security, wireless networks, data analytics, defense, robotics, and the Internet of Things.
• Write technical project descriptions that detail the client’s R&D activities and how they satisfy the requirements of the applicable business tax incentive.
• In addition, there will be an opportunity for progression into a client-facing role in which you will interact with our clients’ software engineers first-hand to discuss the latest technologies they are developing and analyze the scientific and technological aspects of their R&D projects.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding verbal and written communication skills to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a degree in an engineering, computer science or other technology-based field and anywhere from 0-4 years of work experience and wants exposure to the business and financial side of an organization and wishes to use their technical knowledge in a creative and analytical way.
If you are inquisitive and expressive, you will find this position both stimulating and rewarding.
If you want to be exposed to exciting R&D initiatives in technology, this role is for you.
• For Freshers: Though not required, 1-2 years of relevant work experience would be an asset
• Understanding of the latest technologies in engineering and/or computer science
• Excellent English and German communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines