DXC Technology Hiring for Freshers || Apply Now
- Month End Close Support – ensure necessary lease accounting entries are uploaded in the books of accounts within the respective timelines.
- Ensure all significant transactions are accurate and complete, prepare accounting adjustment entries as and when required.
- Preparation and analysis of lease schedules/ templates designed as per applicable systems, policies and guidance and advice GL team to post any GL entries.
- Overview of Balance sheet account reconciliation and monitoring controls
- Understanding of various leasing accounting terminologies.
- Ability to provide the first level explanations on accounting transactions against the queries received from various internal and external stakeholders
- Transactional support/ contribute in SOX, audits conducted by internal and external auditors and coordinate in peer-to-peer audits
- Chartered Accountant – with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Strong Accounting process knowledges specifically in leasing transactions, overheads, payables, treasury, receivables, fixed Assets
- Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with cross- functional teams
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Result orientation and ability to meet and establish deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ongoing and future organizational changes.
- Knowledge of – SAP, BW, BPC and proficient in MS Excel
- Exposure to US GAAP specifically in ASC840 and ASC 842