Deloitte Careers for Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Engineering and Construction Consulting—Associate Solution Advisor/Solution Advisor
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai
Machinery & Equipment Valuation
Asset Lifecycle Management
Capital Expenditure Engineering:
Assist auditors in reviewing valuation reports for tangible asset engagements performed by external appraisers.
Fixed Asset Record (FAR) Analysis, Inventory & tagging, Fixed Asset procedures and controls, Process mapping and data analytics
Reviewing construction plans, specifications and cost data for financial reporting under the US federal income tax Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems.
Developing project and property cost estimates, creating financial models, analyzing financial statements, conducting industry research and developing appraisal reports.
Interacting with clients and communicating with project teams in the US and India.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Graduation – Any graduation (B.E. /B.Tech – Civil/Electrical/Mechanical preferred)
· Post-Graduation – PGDM/MBA from a premier institute (Finance background preferred)
· Experience – 0 to 3 Years (Financial Advisory/Valuation experience preferred)
· Proficiency in MS-Office applications, especially MS-Excel and MS-Word
Specific Skill Sets Required:
· Strong valuation and financial modelling skills
o Ability to handle and model large data.
o Tangible asset valuation experience will be an added advantage.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.