Deloitte is Hiring for Freshers | Entry Level | Hyderabad
Analyst – Discipline – Risk and Brand Protection – Hyderabad
Qualification: MBA (preferably Finance)
Overall relevant experience: Between 0 – 2 years
· Compile facts and circumstances surrounding current noncompliance violations into a case that will encompass past compliance history related to a specific individual. Perform research related to noncompliance violations, obtain all relevant information needed to process Discipline cases and assign a preliminary consequence based on the applicable policies and past cases to ensure fair and consistent outcomes.
· Maintain a healthy degree of skepticism and ensure accuracy of the violations noted.
· Perform benchmark analysis to identify prior discipline cases with similar fact patterns to confirm fair and consistent outcome.
· Gain a detailed understanding of existing policies, internal guidance and protocols.
· Invest in developing strong problem-solving skills.
· Assist the US and India team members in ad-hoc projects.
· Support the team by participating in special projects/ assignments, such as performing additional research on cases, providing suggestions for process improvement and contributing in brainstorming sessions etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated by impactful, clear and concise writing.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to comfortably and confidently communicate virtually with other members of the team in India and US.
· Customer service attitude with dedication to quality and demonstrated attention to detail.
· High degree of professionalism and discretion with ability to handle high-level confidential data.
· Self-starter, with the ability to stay focused to self-manage assigned project goals and meet deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills demonstrated by ability to organize and maintain multiple responsibilities at once.
· Project management skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
1. Basic awareness of financial interests such as stocks, mutual funds, demat accounts etc.
2. Basic MS office application skills, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.