Deloitte Hiring for Freshers || Apply Now
Analyst – Developer (0-11 months)
Work you will do
As an Analyst, you will develop and maintain solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, Lotus Notes Dominos, Service Desk / Service Now and Essbase. You will support a team which provides high-quality solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology. While you will have to acquaint yourself with various development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes, you will be aligned to one of t h e f o l l o w i n g roles:
Role & Responsibilities
- Proficient in object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.
The team that you will be supporting:
GDAS is the Global CIO’s organization which manages a portfolio of global business applications and technology infrastructure that supports business processes common to all Deloitte member firms, which is the entire 200,000+ person Deloitte organization.
Cutting Edge Technologies: At GDAS – Extended Delivery Center you will be part of an exciting journey that will keep you ahead of the curve. Be it our innovative studio model for agile delivery or our Communities of Practices, we are constantly investing in leading edge technologies to give our practitioners a world class experience. We have programs and projects spanning
across a multitude of technologies and always abreast on evolving technologies and emerging industry leading practices such as agile.
Application Development and Solutions Delivery: Start from Architecture and User Experience and evolve
into design, develop, transform, re-platform, or custom-build systems in complex business scenarios. We manage a portfolio of enterprise scale applications and solutions used by 200,000+ Deloitte practitioners globally. Offerings include Custom Development, Application Architecture and Testing Advisory Services. Technologies include Business Analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud Development, Mobile, .Net, Sharepoint, Manual, Automated, and Performance testing.
SAP Package Technologies: Design, develop, test, and implement complex event processing solutions that unlock the value of enterprise information. These solutions include middleware-enabled business process, applications, and system component integration within and across enterprises.
Qualifications and experience Required:
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
Work hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.