- Company Name: Cisco Systems
- Job Profile: Non-Technical Graduate Apprentice – India UHR
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Area Of Interest:- Administrative and Business Support
- Job ID:- 1398197
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry-relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
Who you are:
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Freshers Hiring