Capgemini Hiring for Entry Level || Apply Now
Junior Security Reporting Analyst – UK
As a Junior Security Reporting Analyst, you will support the Security Manager/Security Team with their security reporting requirements on client accounts. With diverse clients covering any industry sector you can imagine; a Capgemini security role is varied and eye-opening. Requirements and security services vary from client to client, so there is an element of flexibility required, from which you’ll be rewarded through exposure to new challenges and opportunities. This role is aimed at new joiners to the security industry, who are looking to get their foot in the door and get exposure to the cybersecurity industry.
looking for someone who has…
• A genuine passion for all things cybersecurity
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Someone who is an advocate for security good practice
• A genuine interest in professional/personal development
• Someone who is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Security clearance (note: this is not essential, but you must be willing to obtain it)
Get the Future You Want then believe in yourself and apply today.