Barclays Job Opportunity for Fresher Graduate | Entry Level | Apply Now
Barclays Hiring for Freshers & Entry Level: Barclays Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Entry Level at the Chennai, India location.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of JPMorgan Entry Level Analyst such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Pass out required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for JPMorgan Freshers & Entry Level Analyst Opening at Chennai, India location.
CCR Analyst – Chennai
• Preparation, production and consolidation of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting and the supporting packs to facilitate senior management review across Head office reporting.
• Supporting management information requirements
• Resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a swift response and compliance with the internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data.
• Liaising with other global business areas including the Front Office, Risk, IT, Operations as well as across Finance (Treasury, Product Control, Statutory Reporting and Regulatory) during all reporting cycles and on demand.
• Development and maintenance of a robust reporting framework and data infrastructure to facilitate business management in an efficient and effective manner.
• Provide decision support and analytics for policy monitoring across all products and regions.
• Engage with regulators and auditors to ensure compliance and proper representation of our policies/ practices.
• Manage governance process and ensure compliance at the Local and Cluster level.
• Participate in adhoc activities for Governance and Capital advisory and STDF – by looking at cluster level reconciliation targets and various ongoing support activities.
• CA / MBA / CPA
• Fresher with strong knowledge of finance concepts and Banking products or 1-2 years of experience of working within a Regulatory reporting or finance function within the banking industry
• Experience and knowledge of PRA prudential regulatory reporting is critical.
• Good product knowledge.
• Good knowledge of excel
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting preferred
• Experience in investment banking products preferred
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Have handled a large team in his current role
• Commitment to meeting deadlines