Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Location: Amdocs Pune, India
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-users by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
• You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
• You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
• You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
• You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
• You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
• You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
• Recent graduates and/or equivalent education.
• Must have minimum 1 to 1.5 years of technical support experience
• Excellent communication skills especially in servicing international customers, Fluency in English. (Written & Verbal)
• Good knowledge of ITIL fundamentals.
• Must have experience in providing telephonic support to End users for IT Service Desk support
• Hands On experience working with remote support tools like Bomgar, Windows Remote Desktop (RDP)etc.
• Good knowledge of functioning & troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 10 and MAC Operating System
• Good knowledge of functioning & troubleshooting of Microsoft Office 365 Products (Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, To Do, etc.)