Amdocs Hiring for Internship | Apply Now
Software Engineer (Open to Fresh Graduates)
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• 0-11 months of relevant work experience with Java or C++ (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows.
• Open to Fresh Graduates.
• Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components – Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in Unix, SQL, Shell scripting
• Preferably with Telecommunications work experience (internship).
• Open to work on a Dayshift
• Open to work in BGC, Taguig or Ortigas Pasig area.