Amazon Walk In Interview 21st & 24th July 2022 for Any Graduate Freshers & Experienced
Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for ML Data Associate At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai . Amazon Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: ML Data Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Amazon Hiring For ML Data Associate !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai
- Date: 21st & 24th July 2022
- Time:9.30 AM – 11.30 AM onwards
- Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub, Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Survey No 30(P), 34(P), 35(P) & 38(P), Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081
- Post of date:20/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
- Graduation is Mandate
- Language : English, Hindi is mandate (verbal and Written)
- Good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.