Amazon Hiring Freshers || Apply Now
Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s in CS or related field
Employment Type: Full Time
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
· Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
· Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.