Amazon Hiring for Freshers | Any Graduate | Apply Now
Job Position: Programmer Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Programming,Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to details, including the ability to track.
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 1+ years of experience.
- Ability to write code in Java and proficient in debugging coding problems and experience in Cloud/AWS.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Java Script, Python and Ruby.
As a Programmer Analyst you will be interfacing with various Business/Operations/Technology partners to create/enhance new Node Launch and Technology service setup activities meeting stringent SLAs.
You will work closely with staff engineers of Node Launch & Automation team, Technology Service teams and drive innovation and best practice adoption. You design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support and modify internal, end user tools/applications using the latest technology and programming languages with deep functional domain knowledge.
Interested and suitable candidates can apply below before the link expires.