You will be assigned as a trainee for 7 months where you will have exposure to learn and understand how our Data center works, interact with our support teams and customers.
Given the digital age, we are growing our infra team and are looking for passionate engineers to join us.
The Data center IT Specialists are pivotal to ensuring the continuity and availability of one of the world’s fastest-growing cloud data centers around the world.
Data Center Operations Trainee – Amazon Asia-Pacific Resources
• Perform installation and configurations on Data center Servers and Network systems
• Installation, troubleshooting and replacement of internal and external hardware parts of Servers and Network devices
• Perform storage media (HDD, SSD etc.) sanitization and destruction tasks
• Work within a ticket-based environment and work on systematic problem resolution
• Movement of equipment with assisted lifting machinery.
• Maintain high system reliability by prioritizing trouble tickets
• Collaborate with internal teams (DC operations, DC Engineering, Logistics, Security, Projects etc.) sharing ideas and contribute in projects to improve DC work environment and overall efficiencies.
• Participate, lead and deliver small to mid-scale projects including Data Center rollout
• Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Computer & Communications Engineering, Information & Digital Technologies. Alternatively, you have Technical education (e.g. ITE) with relevant working experience
• Passionate about IT infrastructure and hardware
• Basic knowledge of Cloud computing technologies and IT system hardware and network concepts
• Good written & verbal communication and a team player
• Ability to lift & install equipment manually and with help of machinery; it may require working in narrow spaces or in elevated locations while adhering to safety guidelines