Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Job Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Qualification : All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)
Skill Set :
- Basic knowledge of ABAP development on HANA , CDS, AMDP
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and Full Stack Development.
- Knowledge in development expertise of NET.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Flexibility in relocation across India.
Experience level : 0 – 11 yrs
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
LOCATION : HYDERABAD, PUNE, BENGALURU, MUMBAI, KOLKATA