Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Software Development
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad/Chennai/ Mumbai/ Delhi/ Pune
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
interested candidates apply below.