Accenture Freshers Job Recruitment Notification, Any Graduate can apply
New Associate Content Management
Skill required: Content Management – Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Accenture New Associate Content Management Recruitment Drive-Details:
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The role will be aligned to our Digital Asset Management team which is responsible for making management tasks and decisions surrounding the ingestion, annotation, cataloging, storage, retrieval, and distribution of digital assets. They act as a sort of librarian – archivist, organizer, and guardian of a company or organization’s files, photos, video, audio, and other digital content. This is a highly collaborative role that can encompass responsibilities such as the proper management of usage rights and file permissions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.