Accenture Jobs Opportunities for Freshers | Apply Now
Sales Operations Analyst – Brazil
Hiring Mode: Hybrid
Provide sales process support to customer teams, leadership, other internal operations teams, and functional area interfaces. Assist Accenture professionals in navigating the company’s internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and business partners in driving efforts in various areas of S&PP services.
• Work independently with supervision;
• Be an individual contributor with regular guidance on competing priorities;
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within the sphere of responsibility;
• Provide feedback on operational processes;
• Be familiar with support tools and processes, with experience in a specific area of responsibility;
• Have a basic understanding of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into Accenture’s bigger picture.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and Spanish l for global negotiations;
• Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals;
• Good team building and facilitation skills;
• Strong organizational / time management / data management skills;
• Analytical skills; collecting and researching data;
• Understanding the sales/opportunities management process and preferential policies; the ability to follow and enforce sales processes, particularly our complex approval processes, is a core competency of the role;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.