Amazon Released Job Openings On 02/05/2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume. Any Graduate
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for HR Contact Center Associate Position.Complete Details for the HR Contact Center Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote (Hiring office located in Hyderabad/Secunderabad)
- No of Vacancies:300
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- This is a seasonal position with an anticipated assignment of 5-7 months, subject to business needs. **As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:** * Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions * Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus * Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved * Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations * Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system * Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes * Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.